I'm sure that some kids are still going to school, but school is out here and the summer is starting. Nick is heading out today for the week and Colten is going with him. This is one of my signs that I'm going to be loosing the boys for the summer. I'm really glad that they like to go and spend the time with Nick and see the country side though! :) I know that both of the boys will be going off and on throughout the summer. It's a great chance for them to see new places and things. I think that both of the kids have traveled through more states then myself. One day, I'll get to take the time and go too! :)
I think that we are going to have a busy summer with the boys going in the truck, tee ball, camping, doctors, dentist, orthodontist, tonsil removal, and a trip to Pennsylvania we are going to be busy. I hope that we get a chance to visit everyone this summer. I'm looking forward to wearing flip flops and having a great summer and the occasional sunburn! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment