So Trent has been saying for awhile that when he found a "good" deal on a dirt bike that he was going to get one...well there was a "good" deal to be had...Nick found Trent a dirt bike on his way to load one day over by Frankenmuth. It just so happened that Adam could help us out by picking it up and then Nick got back over there later that week and brought it home. Trent was pretty excited. He's getting better at going straight. Nick has been running beside him to make sure that he doesn't crash too hard. I think that this is going to help Nick stay in shape this summer! :)
1 comment:
I am sooooooo excited for Trent!! I can't wait to come up and see him ride! I think Nick should be wearing his "camping" shoes to run in, I think they would give him better traction than his boots :)
LOVE YOU ALL & MISS YOU!!
love Sarah & Family
Post a Comment